I was tagged by
Here I go...The Rules1. You must post these rules.2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.3. Answer the 10 questions that have been asked by the person who tagged you, and make up 10 questions for the 10 people you tag.4. Choose 10 people and get their icon in your journal.5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.6. NO tag backs!7. i don't mind if you don't do it.
10 things about me
1. I collect post cards. I have a variety taped above my desk where I am currently typing this. I currently have 26ish.
2. I have the smallest wrists in my family. Consequently, I hate getting bracelets because my wrists are too small and they fall off my hands. It's peasant.
3. I am very good at anazysing poetry and literature, but hate doing it in english class. Seriously, I am capable of reading word salad lyrics and actually understanding something. the problem I have with english class is that its so fluffy that it basically comes down to what the prof interprets. It's frustrating.
4. I love the snow. One of my favourite memories from grade 11 was the time I was up till 4 in the morning. I remember watching the snow smoothly, gracefully, float down towards the ground under the orange sodium street lamp. the sky just looked different, as it does when it snows at night. It was so peaceful. That day during the break, I joined in an illegal snow ball fight and it was so fun I kept going till the break was done and i couldn't even feel my hands. Oh, lovely times!
5. As of now, I am trying to retrain myself to type properly with fingers on the home keys and everything. I'm getting better little by little, but I think it will be worth it when I will be able to type without looking at the keyboard.
6. I cry VERY easily. I feel a ton of empathy, and while I'm not necessarily ashamed of it, I don't like attention drawn to it, either. People ask me if Im ok, and I am. Its just that what Im watching/reading/listening to is really intense and my feeelz!
7. Regina Spektor is my favourite musical artist. Bleeding Heart is like my theme song.
8. I have a fairly easy time understanding concepts. And random connections. This makes understanding metaphors very easy.
9. I have a very good memory. I could coast my way to decent marks thanks to this, however, it also means I can remember things I do not want to remember more vividly than I want to.
10. I always enjoyed biology and anatomy growing up. This one time in grade 7 sex ed, someone put the question into the question box that read like "how do they know which egg gets a boy?" I remember getting up and explaining how eggs, sperm, and chromosomes worked to the entire group of two classes worth of grade sevens. Fun timesAnswer time!
Wertalya's Questions To Me...1. How many siblings do you have, if any?
One blood sister, three step siblings from one blended family I'm in, and then another two from the other. So, six in total, and I'm still the baby.2. How many pets do you have, and what kind, if any?
Two cats, Charcoal and Peppermeow3. What is your favorite time period?
Oh, dear...I don't know. Can I say the 1950s with their swing skirts and all. I know its a dumb answer and all, but its all I got as I don't actually know too much about other time periods. I know some stuff but it strikes me as a weird thing to pick favourites on although one could pick favourites on just about anything.4. What is your favorite TV show or movie?
Oh boy, do I have a list. In The Flesh, Doctor Who, The Big Bang Theory, I could go on...5. Who is your favorite actor or actress?
I, again, am not sure. I'll go with David Tennant.6. If you were on a pirate ship, would you rather walk the plank or be flogged?
Flogged, I guess.7. If you could go back in time and have a dinner with any historical figure, who would it be?
Can I say Anne Frank? I'm going with Anne Frank.8. What is something weird you know that nobody else you know probably knows or knows that you know? (Let that one sink in for a minute.)
The middle toe on my right foot is missing a joint.9. Are you messy or organized?
A bit of both. It really depends what, actually. I'll organize my sock drawer but I won't put stuff away immediately. 10. What is your opinion of rainy days?
Love, love, love them. I adore falling asleep to the rain, plus it's perfect weather for cuddling, or if your a looser like me on the internet, its great for sipping tea by the fire. My Questions:
1. What is one quote that really resonates with you?
2. If you could go on vacation back in time to any year/historical era/ significant dates, when would you go to?
3. What is your MBTI? (it's kind of one of my hobbies... test here) similarminds.com/classic_jung.…
4. What is your favourite kind of weather?
5. What scares you the most?
6. If you were to pick an already existing song for your theme song, which song would you pick?
7. What's a pet peeve you have?
8. Where is some place you would like to visit? It can be anywhere.
9. What mythical creature do you identify closest to?
10. If it takes seven apples to summon the purple unicorn, how many potatoes can sing given the Empress of Tsiloriar likes her tea with fairy dust harvested from fairy cats that have aged for as long as the floomobile has been in use?Now I tag...